[personal profile] trish
Four minute before work gripe over breakfast: I wish there were more furry porn that depicted genderfuckery without using wangs. Our house has a house computer whose background is an endless cycle of furry porn, and we all make a hobby out of going out and searching for new things to either traumatize or arouse our housemates. I've been looking for genderfucked things and they're almost all transfeminine or "weird with lots of dicks." It's uh not that I mind those images or anything but I haven't found much of anything but Thumbclawz art that actually pushes on butch boundaries. Anyone got anything?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-02 02:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ab3nd.livejournal.com
A search for "cuntboy" on e621.net will turn up stuff that uses lack of wangs to depict nonstandard gender. It's mostly bad, though.

Why do I even know this?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-02 02:48 pm (UTC)
ext_646: (Default)
From: [identity profile] shatterstripes.livejournal.com
I draw weird stuff but it all falls into transfemme or femmy with lots of cocks. I'm just really not butch and it shows in what I draw.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-02 03:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trishkitten.livejournal.com
Don't get me wrong I have _no problem with this_ and really like your work, porny and otherwise. :) I just... sometimes I want something else, you know?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-02 03:30 pm (UTC)
ext_646: (Default)
From: [identity profile] shatterstripes.livejournal.com
I didn't feel like I was defending myself - just thinking out loud about why I'll probably never satisfy that urge!

And I can't really think of a single person who does what you're looking for, either. Of course I do have a strong selection bias for people who draw the same themes I do… Hmm. Ashryn's stuff might appeal in terms of gender games, she does a fair amount of butch women, but she's deep into biological horror stuff and that's really kind of a specialized thing.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-07 02:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] winter-ayars.livejournal.com
Not that i'm involved, but Thumbclawz is delicious.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-07 02:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trishkitten.livejournal.com
Oh hello!!

Also you're totally the person who got me hooked on Thumbclawz and if you have any recommendations in the same vein I would love that. ;)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-12 09:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] winter-ayars.livejournal.com
Hi! Not really i guess. Thumbclawz is pretty much the best at that sort of thing. Dunno.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-12 09:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] winter-ayars.livejournal.com
(That said, Thumbclawz has like a zillion different accounts. So...)

(no subject)

Date: 2009-12-07 02:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trishkitten.livejournal.com
Also 200 points for icon choice <3

Profile

Trish Kitten

July 2011

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
2425262728 2930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags