trish: (wink)
[personal profile] trish
So last night I was sufficiently frisky that trying to get work done was not really happening (and certain coyotes were definitely not helping, which I appreciate). Having a little bit of experience in wearing vibrators for a long time, I decided to give up on being productive and go on a double date, bringing E along with a friend and this girl he fancies. (E and I also fancy her, although for me it's just "Oh she's cute, too bad I'm way too busy for that.") Dinner conversation was... interesting, and involved a decent period of time where I sat at the bar next to an acquaintance of mine not involved in this whole party who wanted to talk about identity and social policy and grad schools. It was actually an awesome conversation, although it required more focus than it normally would have. ;)

Eventually we got home, watched some highly sexualized music videos, looked at some furry porn, and then went off to our separate bedrooms in pairs. I woke up first, I can't tell you how the other date went... I can tell you how my evening went, though! At this point I took the vibrator out, because I was starting to feel done with this sensation now, and E and I jumped each other pretty aggressively pretty fast. Interestingly, while I enjoyed getting a little bit of a lick here or there, I wasn't very interested in reaching orgasm; I was much more interested in making her make noises. So I did! I felt sort of physical-sensationed-out without actually being not horny anymore; I don't know if I came while the vibe was working or not, sometimes I have minor little "oh hey that must have been an orgasm" sort of things that I don't notice if I'm busy doing something else. (I had the opportunity to ride a Vespa around for a couple of weeks once. Oh my god it's a freaking riding vibrator!) I'm, er, still horny, but it's at a low enough level that I can get back to my goddamn work until P comes over on Sunday.

(...and of course all four of us were scheming things to do when he gets here. I... have a strange household.)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 04:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] mike-cv.livejournal.com
Highly sexualized music videos? Furry porn? Not quite a combination but..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1u7Ntz7Go8

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 05:27 pm (UTC)
ext_646: (big black boobies)
From: [identity profile] shatterstripes.livejournal.com
I think I envy your last night!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 07:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trishkitten.livejournal.com
Maybe we should have a dinner party sometime where everyone agrees to come wearing something along those lines and see how long we can act normal. ... Well, normal for us, anyway. ;)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 08:13 pm (UTC)
ext_646: (pushy garnet)
From: [identity profile] shatterstripes.livejournal.com
It should be a very mannered and snooty party. Fancy dress required. If we're going to try and Behave, we might as well make a production of it!

"oh, I say, I am really not pleased that none of you gentle people saw fit to throw Produce this round." buzzzzzz

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 09:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trishkitten.livejournal.com
Oh my god I am so there let's do this.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 10:14 pm (UTC)
ext_646: (Default)
From: [identity profile] shatterstripes.livejournal.com
I propose somewhere in the next month; that'll give people time to scavenge cheap formalwear and toys. Plus I'm just so fucking scheduled this month already!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 10:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] rushthatspeaks.livejournal.com
That idea is magnificent and wondrous.

top hats are also <i>de rigeur</i>

Date: 2010-03-13 10:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] krinndnz.livejournal.com
Is it good or bad to be able to keep your monocle in longer than anyone else at the table?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 10:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] krinndnz.livejournal.com
Frisky! I'm often charmed by that particular euphemism. I'm glad that there are pleasant things in your life among the "OMG deadlines."

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-13 11:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] trishkitten.livejournal.com
I'm up for most times after April 5th; we should totally plan ahead enough to actually mail out invitations.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-14 12:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] postrodent.livejournal.com
Coyotes _love_ not helping! *wag*

And this party alarms and intrigues me, but mostly intrigues me. :)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-14 02:36 am (UTC)
ext_646: (Default)
From: [identity profile] shatterstripes.livejournal.com
I will totally draw something for those.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-03-14 02:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] gaudior.livejournal.com
Deep agreement.

Profile

Trish Kitten

July 2011

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
2425262728 2930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags